that was my day.
well, most of it, that is...
talked to KIMCHI in the afternoon for like... a longggggggggg time.
we talked about alot of PRIVATE&CONFIDENTIAL stuff.
had to go for piano after that.
goshh, I was xtremely frustrated cos of the freakishly difficult song.
arrgh...
aniwaes, tmrw going to J8.
then to the library.
and then for violin.
AND to lesley's house. (this part Im looking forward to!)
coz we are gonna paint our faces & stuff.
ohh yeahz, did I mention that I got hair xtensions yesterdae?
with lesley!
hahaz c0oLi0~Xx :P
basically lazed around for most part of the mornin'.
watched its a boygirl thing even though Im supposedly underage... LOLz XP
BEEP BEEP!
*CAUTION*
HOTTIE ALERT!
its official~
KEVIN ZEGERS is a total hawtie!!!!<33
hahaz my new obsession.
though cole sprouse is still on the top of the hawtie list.
he looks more mature,
and is muchh muchhh moree HAWTER.
hahaz:P
my great grandfather is still top on the list!!~
aniwaes, gtg nowz.
soz guyz.
tata~