went to far east with mum at 11a.m today,
to get nailz done.
then met lesley,
who I waited for like 30mins cos she got lost.
LAWLxP
walked around for a quite a bit.
&& I managed to get my BUBBLE TEA.
whoopees!!
ate CHILLI CHEESE BEEF fries at carl's jr and it was just pure heaven!!
then walked around abit more.
headed to heren by cab after that.
too lazyy to actually walk...
walked around heren,
walked to taka,
to wisma,
took mrt to novena.
walked to united to go toys r us & joke shop,
walked to novena.
then took mrt,
to J8.
walked around.
got MORE bubble tea!!!!
became hobbos.
went home.
so thats like basically my day cut short.
by;ALOT.
haha mum says she wants to go to australia at the end of the year.
otherwise, I wanna go to shanghai and go for the immersion programme there.
to improve my chines.
how HARDWORKING right? not.
aniwaes, gtg go sleep nows.
tmrw is gonna be another long busyy dayy.
thanks for the memories.