<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1179884759063140255?origin\x3dhttp://babybreaktheice.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 17, 2008 1:52 AM

hell no.
Im not scared of ya.
if thats what ya think.



sch was not exactly a perfect last day.
but I still laughed;ALOT.
none other than... kim chae hyun.
haha.
all the lessons were awesomee.
except maths. which was just soooo... ARRGH.


dad said I can go to UPLANDS if I want to.
like next year.
but to think about it more.
I dont want CHAE CHAE to go to UWC!
if she does,
I'll become reallyyyy sadd.
so BE HONOURED;<3


cant wait for halloween!
goin' to the night safari weds evening.
and before that going costume shoppin' with lesley wonggggggggggg.
didnt go for iceskating yesterday;
aww man, you cant imagine how sad I was.
but my dad said that we could go on sunday instead.
ohh yess. he better keep his promise.


my accomplishment for the day:
I managed to finish my animation.
here's the story:
a man frog saw a fly.
and got irritated.
tried to jump up and catch it.
but failed.
this girl frog came along.
and caught it.
then they fell in love.
THE END;


I know, its kinda stoopoid.
but heck, at least I managed to finish it.
and it actually works ok!
haha. Im soooo darn proud of myself!
maybe I should start taking being an animation artist into consideration.
hmm...
but ms. zippy was like,
"they fell in love when the girl frog ate his food?"
humph.
well, use your imagination hun! hahah.


I showed hong lao shi chae hyun's "artistic skills" today.
which was like a portrait of him.
and amazingly, he just laughed.
yeah, bet he likes us cos _________________(fill in the blanks yourself.)
we had todo this quiz.
the losers had extra hol hw.
my group didnt discuss,
so when it was our turn,
we were like OMGG-ing.
but as I said, the teacher likes us.
hah.



goshh, today has been a bomb huh;
but now, its time to party like there's no tmrw;<3
...