haha.
had chinese.
and as usual, bullied chae hyun!
wahahahaha((:
I made a remix of LOVE STORY by taylor swift for her!
and its like just plain awesomee.
the original lyrics:
Romeo take me somwhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting, all we'll have to do is run.
you'll be the prince, and I'll be the princess.
Its a love story baby just say yes.
MY lyrics:
Ziploc Bag take me somewhere you can teach me geog.
I'll be waiting, all you've gotta do is shave.
you'll be the father, and I'll be the daughter.
Its a love story father just say yes.
laughed my arse off for the entire lesson!!!!
but we soooo didnt even get busted for talking.
oh yess, we all know the reason why ehhs, ZIPPY?
another inside joke...XD
haha its like GENIUS;
for ppl how dont geddit,
its an inside joke...
so yeahs.
and science was kickass.
PCa cut us some slack today.
oh my, andrew is superrrrr vulgar.
like his NO is p***s.
and his random thing is: YOUR MOTHER.
tsk tsk.
& he keeps asking me if he can slap me.
ANDREW: can I slap you?
ME: can I slap you?
ANDREW: no.
ME: no.
haha.
your voice was the soundtrack of my summer.