<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1179884759063140255?origin\x3dhttp://babybreaktheice.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 16, 2008 1:44 AM

so ya think ya'll all that huh?
well, sorry to disappoint,
but ya are not.


woke up late today.
cos I slept at like 1a.m last night.

had geog first thing today.
if I was SOMEONE ELSE,
I would have been woken up like immediately.
haha. Mr Z actually praised me ok!
in your face. ____ ____XD
then for break I stayed in the com lab,
cos I didnt feel like moving.
had maths next.
com lab;AGAIN.
and chinese was like omgg.
super scarryy okk!
cos' this teacher, I think the HOD of chinese,
came in to observe our class.
and of all ppl, she asked me for my hw diary,
chi file, notes and books.
and while she was looking through my hw diary,
she was like taking notes at the same time.
but when she saw my work,
she was expressionless/.
phew.
& plus, I think she kinda knows I was scared.
cos I was staring at her the whole entire time.
when she gave me my books and stuff back,
she smiled at me!((:

& lao shi didnt gimme back my news article thingaye.
cos he said he was gonna paste my work up on the notice board.
like ZOMGG.
it was last minute work.
I did it like the night before.
haha, I guess my last minute work is good.


had PE and it was raining.
we still went down to the field.
SOME ppl had to go make Sharmene cry.
as if THEY are any better.

but after sch,
I was super pissed & annoyed,
that I was like gonna cryy...

when I see you in trouble,
I come running.
but when you have them,
you just turn around and walk away.
leaving me in the dark.

you know what, I've made up my mind.
if ya wanna treat me like that all the time,
Im not gonna care anymore.
yess, Im still gonna talk to ya and all,
but not as muchh.
cos I really still dont get why you care so much;
about being one of them;
or what the hell they say.





ps./your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
...