<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1179884759063140255?origin\x3dhttp://babybreaktheice.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 24, 2008 6:17 AM

soz for not updating for such a longgggg time coz I was simply too lazy...

halloween was awesomee:DD
went to les's house after violin that day.
& her dogs coco & velvet are superr cutee!!!!<3
and so are her bros. lolz.
anyways, we went to the night safari & ate first.
Im was super happy coz I saw my great-grandp0ps!!!!XD
how awesomee, that juz made my day... I mean, night...
chae chae was staring at the fire dancer dudes who were like juz wearing a piece of cloth... like Tarzan.
that is juz soooo.... Chae Hyun's kinda ppl.
hahahahahaz kiddin':p
t0ok the foot trails.
it was kinda spooky at first but I was like walkin with Chae.
she was makin me laugh soooo bad, I swear I could've peed my pantz again.
except without all that trembling that SHE does!!!! XD
met some CHINA frenz along the way.
how cool its always good to make international friends.
and I suceeded in talkin' in the china accent. I feel soooo....... accomplished!XP
and they were like are yu from Japan?
arrghh... hello! Im also CHINESE too ya know!!!!!!!
I love china!!!! :P

the giant something foot trail was like the scariest.
there were like bloody torsos and all and really freakyy stautes around.
cho0 & chae were up front and kept on screamin everytime they walked past em.
walked wif lim xi and was grabbin onto her hand like real tight. like some big babyy. hahaz.
then chae went right to the front, and she suddenly came back screamin.
naturally, everyone started freakin.
damn I felt so darn stoopoid coz it was juz a tram!!!!
(Im laughin my arse off as I type this :))

it was like THE best halloween in history!!!!!

love yu guyz loads;<3


thats a wrap up for the spookfest peoplez!!!!
...