<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1179884759063140255?origin\x3dhttp://babybreaktheice.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 5, 2008 7:09 PM

again, soz for not posting for such the longest time everr!
and AGAIN, it woz coz I woz too lazy...=.="
got back our maths and sci results and surprisingly, I got quite a good grade on mah maths assesment. but sci test results woz kinda sucky. till the point where I ALMOST cried. andrew woz making everything worse by going on about how I woz gonna cry... arrghh....
so nyways, Im freaking scared of getting mah sci assesment grades eoy.

going to shanghai but dad wants to find out more deets. so yeaz...
I half wanna go hald dun wanna go coz if I go, then I cant spend time with lesley wongg.
who iz going to Oz in dec. apparently, ABANDONING me here in spore...!D:


supposed to be studying Geog but heck.
takin' economics and music next year!
cant wait!!!!XP
at least those subjects, me likeyyyy! ALOTT;))
might be transferring out tho... I dunno yet.

oohhs. try listening to some 70's music.
like some beatles or beegees.
seriously. its like soooo....UNDESCRIBABLE. thts how awesomee it is.
I lovelovelove YELLOW SUBMARINE. suchh an adorable songg! and radio gaga by queens iz nice to0!!:D

I woz feelin so down today...
damn.
what I need iz an anti-emo anectdote or sumthin of tht sort...

WE ALL LIVE IN THE YELLOW SUBMARINE. THE YELLOW SUBMARINE. OH THE YELLOW SUBMARINE.
...